Finding Information for Class or Subject
Welcome to the Health Information Technology and Medical Coding Research Guide. This libguide will help you to find resources for your program.
- Introduction to the Library - General library information and accessing resources from home
- Books & eBooks - Locate print and electronic books
- Articles - Locate journal articles and recommended databases
- What's a Scholarly Article - Distinguish between scholarly journals, trade publications, and popular magazines
- Websites - Selected websites
- APA & Plagiarism - How to do a reference page and tools for creating APA papers and references
Searching WCTC Library Resources using Ebsco Discovery Service
Ebsco Discovery Service is a program that allows access to most of WCTC Library’s information resources through a single search box. This means that when you search for a topic such as “study skills” in Ebsco Discovery, your search results will include print books, electronic books, magazine and journal articles, newspaper articles and streaming video – all in one results list. Try it out!
Search Ebsco Discovery Service