Depending on the type of information you are searching for enter either the "Articles" or "Websites" tab.
The "Articles" tab has engineering/science databases, which are a mixture of academic journals, trade journals, magazines, and newspapers. These resources provide technical reports, in-depth articles and reviews, and research on specific engineering issues.
The "Websites" tab has engineering related websites, which have standards, material safety data sheets, technical reports, patents, and career and association information.
Finding Information for Class or Subject
Welcome to the Engineering Research Guide. This libguide will help you to find resources in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math.
- Books & eBooks - Locate print and electronic books
- Articles - Locate journal articles and recommended databases
- What's a Scholarly Article - Distinguish between scholarly journals, trade publications, and popular magazines
- Websites - Selected websites
- APA & Plagiarism - How to do a reference page and tools for creating APA papers and references
Searching WCTC Library Resources using Ebsco Discovery Service
Ebsco Discovery Service is a program that allows access to most of WCTC Library’s information resources through a single search box. This means that when you search for a topic such as “study skills” in Ebsco Discovery, your search results will include print books, electronic books, magazine and journal articles, newspaper articles and streaming video – all in one results list. Try it out!
Search Ebsco Discovery Service