Depending on the type of information you are searching for enter either the "Articles" or "Websites" tab.
The "Articles" tab has human services and psychology databases, which are a mixture of academic journals, trade journals, magazines, and newspapers. These resources will mostly consist of in-depth articles on specific human services issues.
The "Websites" tab has human services websites, which have career and association information, general overview of topics, definitions, and statistics.
Finding Information for Class or Subject
Welcome to the Human Services Research Guide.
- Introduction to the Library - General library information and accessing resources from home
- Books & eBooks - Locate print and electronic books
- Articles - Locate journal articles and recommended databases
- What's a Scholarly Article - Distinguish between scholarly journals, trade publications, and popular magazines
- Websites - Selected websites
- APA & Plagiarism - How to do a reference page and tools for creating APA papers and references
Searching WCTC Library Resources using Ebsco Discovery Service
Ebsco Discovery Service is a program that allows access to most of WCTC Library’s information resources through a single search box. This means that when you search for a topic such as “study skills” in Ebsco Discovery, your search results will include print books, electronic books, magazine and journal articles, newspaper articles and streaming video – all in one results list. Try it out!
Search Ebsco Discovery Service
Email Reference firstname.lastname@example.org
Director Terry Kemper 262-695-3459 email@example.com
Cataloging Cheryl Little 262-695-3480 firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Reserves Mary Baker 262-695-3482 email@example.com
Interlibrary Loan Diane Fair 262-691-5312 firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference & Instruction Colleen Cullen 262-691-7877 email@example.com
Serials Tom Borger 262-691-5539 firstname.lastname@example.org
Justin Stevenson email@example.com
Tracey Kalin firstname.lastname@example.org