Finding Information for Nursing
Welcome to the Nursing Research Guide. This libguide will help you to find resources for completing assignments for your nursing program.
- Books & eBooks - Locate print and electronic books
- Find Articles - Locate journal articles and recommended databases
- Find Websites - Selected authoritative websites
- What's a Scholarly Journal - How to determine if an article is scholarly and acceptable for academic assignments
- APA - How to do a reference page and tools for creating APA papers and references
Searching WCTC Library Resources using Ebsco Discovery Service
Ebsco Discovery Service is a program that allows access to most of WCTC Library’s information resources through a single search box. This means that when you search for a topic such as “study skills” in Ebsco Discovery, your search results will include print books, electronic books, magazine and journal articles, newspaper articles and streaming video – all in one results list. Try it out!
Search Ebsco Discovery Service